Breaking The Yoke And Curse Of Alcoholism In The Life Of Christian — Part 1
Let us examine the witches and smoking. If you see any person or people smoking cigarettes or marijuana or hemp or cocaine, any kind of thing smokable — usually, it’s not their fault, it is the witches who are the cause of such evil works. If therefore you see such a person, you should be praying for them; if you have them in your family.
When the witches want to fight with any individual, and they discover that the nature of such a person is too strong for them, what they do is this: they attack indirectly and use that individual to destroy himself.
The individual will be doing those things but he will not know the forces behind what he was doing. They will take what is to be his prosperity of that individual’s life and begin to insert it into cigarette sticks or hemp rolls or pipes for such individual to continue to burn it up by himself. He will then claim to be enjoying life through smoking but, very gradually ruin his life for him and some people after been trapped by marijuana, by cocaine, by hemp smoking and they don’t know what to do again.
They commit suicide, thereby, become useless to their family, become useless to themselves, become useless to society. John 10:10 Jesus said a thief cometh not but to steal, to kill, to destroy and that is the goal of the witches. That is the goal of the devil: to kill and destroy. They make you useless, useless to yourself, useless to the family, useless to the nation.
Now, if you observe the person is well to do before the attack came and instill in him the spirit of smoking, they will plant an incurable disease or many sicknesses in his body to the extent that he will not even know what he’s suffering from. So you’d be surprised that the-the person cannot enjoy his prosperity due to ill health. Then the person who had stamina and used to be very strong, very hard working before he started…before he started to smoke, he will not be able to work much again.
He will start to pant and to puff. These are some of the evil effects of the diseases caused by the attack of the witches on that individual through smoking. People will say he contracted those diseases through smoking. Many people who die as a result of smoking, people often say that witches have killed them.
This is very true. But the method by which the deed is done — the method by which the damage was done is not what people actually think. All they do is they help the person to kill himself. Many governments forbid the advertisement of cigarettes in their televisions or radio because they know smoking leads to death so they don’t want to propagate it.
Even in countries where they advertise the sales of cigarettes, it is the profits that the government derives from all those narcotics. From the proceeds of the sales that makes them do it. Everybody, I’m sure, everybody in their consciousness, they know smoking is evil and it causes ill health and untimely death.
Let talk about witches and drinking. In drinking, the witches have charmed into the drinks three evil spirits, four, if you like to know.
- There are the spirits of peacock.
- The spirits of gorilla.
- The spirits of a lion and
- The spirit of a pig.
You discover that the moment a person becomes a drunkard, the things he could never accomplish in so many years, he will be saying that he will do it in the next two hours or he want to do it immediately, or that he can do it within a short time. He will start to talk proudly and to show off because the pride of the peacock has become a part of him.
As he then drinks more heavily, he will become more talkative and start to shout down on every other person in the conversation. He will become rude to almost any body and he may not know. And when he knows he might not care at all to feel sorry. He now becomes oppressed by the spirit of the gorilla.
The gorilla, in its nature, neither fears nor respects anybody. He will become talkative, boastful and rude like a lion because he believes he’s the overall thing out there. Then as he continues with the drinking, the witches will inject into him the spirit of the pig. The nature of the pig, as you know it, is to wallow in the mud.
No matter how you try to keep a pig clean, it will only feel satisfied when it gets inside the mud. So until you get into your cup before you feel satisfied, isn’t it? And how long will you cope with this alcoholic problem? So, it’s in the last stages during the life of a drunkard, he will drink till he starts to vomit, he starts to throw up or roll himself on the floor. This is how the witches fight with a drunkard until they have destroyed him completely.
There is something they use in their group, just like a thick cotton lid that has been soaked in thick palm oil. When the witches want to plant in a man either the spirit of smoking or the spirit of drunkenness, they will first use the heavy cotton wool to block his inner ears tightly. The reason why they do this is that when people talk to him to stop drinking or to stop smoking, he will never listen.
Every advice you give him along that line will irritate that individual. If you warn him, for example, that smoking leads to death, he could reply to you “What is your concern if I die? My life is not even yours anyway” This is why it is very difficult for an unbeliever to give up smoking or drinking by his own self will because there is a power, there is an unseen-forces that is driving this individual into doing those things that is unseemly, that is totally out of character.
He may desire to break the habit but, within a short time, he’s still coming back to it. He will go back to it because the dog will never feel satisfied until he goes back to his vomit. The determination alone is not enough; it’s not strong enough because it’s a bondage.
Smoking, drunkenness, fornication is a bondage.
So it is very necessary for the problem to be removed from the root and this is done only when the smoker or the drunkard or the addict gives his life to Christ Jesus. When the smoker or drunkard or the addict gives his life to Jesus Christ, the first thing that the Lord Jesus will do is to remove the cotton lid that was used to block his inner ears so that the person can hear the word of God because the bible says by spiritual hearing you can hear the word of God and by so doing you have faith. Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
When he allows the word of God to have a place in his heart then he can be delivered from the bondage of smoking and drunkenness and fornication — and every other kind of addiction. The bible says, and I repeat again, faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God. But the person whose spiritual hearing had been blocked up, how can he hear the word of God that saves?
That’s one thing we need to consider here. So, if you are in the situation and you think you’re living a life of luxury when you put those pipes and you fill the whole room with that dirty smoke, and your room will be stinking. When you smoke those pipes, those cigars, those cigarettes, those hemp’s, those marijuana, those cocaine — when you smoke them and you think you’re living a life of luxury, I bet you, you are only been deceived.
Satan is deceiving you and for how long will you remain in that deceit? The purpose of the witches is to destroy you by causing to smoke and to drink and to commit fornication ruining your blood every minute of the day. And sometimes, you can contract AIDS. Don’t forget, that enemy is out there.
How happily you will live, how happily you’d be if you could only be free from the chains of the forces of witchcraft that has bind you for so long. How happily would you be if you be delivered from the spirit of smoking, and of drunkenness and of fornication and lying spirit that is destroying your homes, that is destroying your heart – and even you lie to yourself?!
I know that the happiness could return back to you, even this very hour. I know that the grace of our Lord, Jesus Christ is the power to help you and to deliver you from all these evil bondage’s of the enemy. You can be delivered from bondage of the witches and wizards and Satan and warlocks. The zeal of the Lord of Hosts shall help you to do it, amen!
I just want you to know “God really loves you” The devil can use his power to keep you in bondage through ignorance. You’d be claiming that no one can teach you anything — that’s the worse enemy we have in this dispensation. We don’t like to be taught of what to do. We don’t like to be shown what to do. You’d be claiming you know better whereas you know nothing.
But when you learn the truth, you are taking the first bold step to walking in total victory over the enemy. And I want you to know this: one who thinks he knows everything, he still has a lot to learn. You don’t have to fail in any area of your life. I know it is the failure of your life — life’s frustration that has drawn many of you into drunkenness, into smoking, into all those drug addiction, frustration of life.
You want to become something. You don’t have to fail. God did not create you for failure, He designed you for accomplishment. But because you don’t know this truth, the devil is lying to you. You don’t have to be defeated in your life. You don’t have to be defeated physically. You don’t have to be defeated spiritually. You don’t have to be defeated mentally. You don’t have to be defeated financially.
You can overcome the devil. You can! Yes, I mean you can make it because the power of the devil is a stolen power. He stole that power and God Almighty is here to subdue the devil in your life if you would be willing to give that life of yours to Jesus Christ.
So, right now you hear this and you realize you’re in the bondage of smoking, of drunkenness, fornication, adultery and lying. I challenge you in the name of the Lord to give your life to Jesus Christ who will rebuke the evil spirit in your life and you will be totally free. Amen.!
Give your life to Jesus today. Do not doubt Him anymore. And I don’t want you to regret ever coming into this world at all. You know something? God has deliberately spared your life today to listen to this message.
And I know, deliberately sparing your life is with a purpose. God don’t do things without a purpose. And the purpose of God sparing your life today is that there is something in your life that is wrong — God wants you to put it right. But if you fail to put it right!.
- Genesis 9:20-26 – Noah became drunk; the result was immorality and family trouble.
- Genesis 19:30-38 – Lot was so drunk he did not know what he was doing; this led to immorality
- Leviticus 10:9-11 – God commanded priests not to drink so that they could tell the difference between the holy and the unholy.
- Numbers 6:3 – The Nazarites were told to eat or drink nothing from the grape vine.
- Deuteronomy 21:20 – A drunken son was stubborn and rebellious.
- Deuteronomy 29:5-6 – God gave no grape juice to Israel nor did they have intoxicating drink in the wilderness.
- Deuteronomy 32:33 – Intoxicating wine is like the poison of serpents, the cruel venom of asps.
- Judges 13:4, 7, 14 – Samson was to be a Nazarite for life. His mother was told not to drink wine or strong drink.
- 1 Samuel 1:14-15 – Accused, Hannah said she drank no wine.
- 1 Samuel 25:32-38 – Nabal died after a drunken spree.
- 2 Samuel 11:13 – By getting Uriah drunk, David hoped to cover his sin.
- 2 Samuel 13:28-29 – Amnon was drunk when he was killed.
- 1 Kings 16:8-10 – The king was drinking himself into drunkenness when he was assassinated
- 1 Kings 20:12-21 – Ben-Hadad and 32 other kings were drinking when they were attacked and defeated by the Israelites.
- Esther 1:5-12 – The king gave each one all the drink he wanted. The king was intoxicated when he commanded the queen to come.
- Psalm 75:8 – The Lord’s anger is pictured as mixed wine poured out and drunk by the wicked.
- Proverbs 4:17 – Alcoholic drink is called the wine of violence.
- Proverbs 20:1 – Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging.
- Proverbs 23:19-20 – A wise person will not be among the drinkers of alcoholic beverages.
- Proverbs 23:21 – Drunkenness causes poverty.
- Proverbs 23:29-30 – Drinking causes woe, sorrow, fighting, babbling, wounds without cause and red eyes.
- Proverbs 23:31 – God instructs not to look at intoxicating drinks.
- Proverbs 23:32 – Alcoholic drinks bite like a serpent, sting like an adder.
- Proverbs 23:33 – Alcohol causes the drinker to have strange and adulterous thoughts, produces willfulness, and prevents reformation.
- Proverbs 23:34 – Alcohol makes the drinker unstable.
- Proverbs 23:35 – Alcohol makes the drinker insensitive to pain so he does not perceive it as a warning. Alcohol is habit forming.
- Proverb 31:4-5 – Kings, Princes, and others who rule and judge must not drink alcohol. Alcohol perverts good judgment.
- Proverbs 31:6-7 – Strong drink could be given to those about to perish or those in pain. Better anesthetics are available today.
- Ecclesiastes 2:3 – The king tried everything, including intoxicating drink, to see if it satisfied. It did not. (Ecclesiastes 12:8).
- Ecclesiastes 10:17 – A land is blessed when its leaders do not drink.
- Isaiah 5:11-12 – Woe to those who get up early to drink and stay up late at night to get drunk.
- Isaiah 5:22 – Woe to “champion” drinkers and “experts” at mixing drinks.
- Isaiah 19:14 – Drunken men stagger in their vomit.
- Isaiah 22:12-13 – The Israelites choose to drink; their future looks hopeless to them.
- Isaiah 24:9 – Drinkers cannot escape the consequences when God judges.
- Isaiah 28:1 – God pronounces woe on the drunkards of Ephraim.
- Isaiah 28:3 – Proud drunkards shall be trodden down.
- Isaiah 28:7 – Priests and prophets stagger and reel from beer and wine, err in vision, and stumble in judgment.
- Isaiah 28:8 – Drinkers’ tables are covered with vomit and filth.
- Isaiah 56:9-12 – Drinkers seek their own gain and expect tomorrow to be just like today.
- Jeremiah 35:2-14 – The Rechabites drank no grape juice or intoxicating wine and were blessed.
- Ezekiel 44:21 – Again God instructed the priests not to drink wine.
- Daniel 1:5-17 – Daniel refused the king’s intoxicating wine and was blessed for it along with his abstaining friends.
- Daniel 5:1 – Belshazzar, ruler of Babylon; led his people in drinking.
- Daniel 5:2-3 – The king, along with his nobles, wives, and concubines, drank from the goblets which had been taken from God’s temple.
- Daniel 5:4 – Drinking wine was combined with praising false gods.
- Daniel 5:23 – God sent word to Belshazzar that punishment would be swift for the evil he had committed.
- Hosea 4:11 – Intoxicating wine takes away intelligence.
- Hosea 7:5 – God reproves princes for drinking.
- Joel 1:5 – Drunkards awake to see God’s judgment.
- Joel 3:3 – The enemy is judged for selling girls for wine.
- Amos 2:8 – Unrighteous acts of Israel included the drinking of wine which had been taken for the payment of fines.
- Amos 2:12 – Israel is condemned for forcing Nazarites to drink wine.
- Micah 2:11 – Israelites are eager to follow false teachers who prophesy plenty of intoxicating drinks.
- Nahum 1:10 – The drunkards of Nineveh will be destroyed by God.
- Habakkuk 2:5 – A man is betrayed by wine.
- Habakkuk 2:15 – Woe to him that gives his neighbor drink.
- Habakkuk 2:16 – Drinking leads to shame.
- Matthew 24:48-51 – A drinking servant is unprepared for his Lord’s return.
- Luke 1:15 – John the Baptist drank neither grape juice nor wine.
- Luke 12:45 – Christ warned against drunkenness.
- Luke 21:34 – Drunkenness will cause a person not to be ready for the Lord’s return.
- Romans 13:13 – Do not walk in drunkenness or immorality.
- Romans 14:21 – Do not do anything that will hurt your testimony as a believer.
- 1 Corinthians 5:11 – If a Christian brother is a drinker, do not associate with him.
- 1 Corinthians 6:10 – Drunkards will not inherit the kingdom of God.
- Galatians 5:21 – Acts of the sinful nature, such as drunkenness, will prohibit a person from inheriting the kingdom of God.
- Ephesians 5:18 – In contrast to being drunk with wine, the believer is to be filled with the Spirit.
- 1 Thessalonians 5:6-7 – Christians are to be alert and self-controlled, belonging to the day. Drunkards belong to the night and darkness.
- 1 Timothy 3:2-3 – Bishops (elders) are to be temperate, sober, and not near any wine.
- 1 Timothy 3:8 – Deacons are to be worthy of respect and not drinkers.
- 1 Timothy 3:11 – Deacons’ wives are to be temperate and sober.
- Titus 1:7-8 – An overseer is to be disciplined.
- Titus 2:2-3 – The older men and older women of the church are to be temperate and not addicted to wine.
- 1 Peter 4:3-4 – The past life of drunkenness and carousing has no place in the Christian’s life.